NY, NY Village Ambassador Contest
The New York Village Ambassadors are the best around. They are picked for their wonderful personalities and sparkling charm. So come visit us, meet our Ambassadors during our Village.
Enter the Ambassadors Contest.
Contestants are from age of 15 - 21yrs.
Please use Contestant Form.
Check out the Expositor's Village Review
And don't forget to come enjoy yourself at our Village.
Catch a Show, Have a beer and grab a bite from our Menu to eat in Central Park.
Don't forget to have a piece of our New York Style Cheese Cake, it's the best around.
|Samantha Townson||Samantha Townson||Kristen Wadel||Emily Stoneman|
|Emily Stoneman||Kristen Wadel||Christina Harris||Victoria Philpott|
|Victoria Philpott||Olivia Sykes|
|Alicia Skoretz||Emily Stoneman||Jessica Townson|
|Jessica Townson||Christina Harris||Victoria Philpott|
NY, NY Village Ambassador benefits
Is becoming an Ambassador for me?
Perhaps you are looking for a different experience and want to be involved with representing a major city festival. If that's what you're looking for, then becoming an Ambassador is perfect for you!
Duties of an Ambassador
By committing a few weeks of your time in (June & July), you will have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Represent Ny Village at village festival (interacting with people, informing of our village during nights open, and at the ambassador contest)
- Tour other villages
- Compete in the ambassador contest
- Other opportunities may be available throughout the year
We are looking for enthusiastic people with Good public speaking skills, being dedicated and reliable are also important. Eligable contestants must also complete Ambassador requirements. If you're a team player with a positive attitude then consider becoming a village Ambassador!
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- Tons of new friends will make in your community.
- Boost your personal and professional skills.
- Get involved in exciting event.
- Take the opportunity to network with professionals from a variety of fields. It's not what you know, it's who you know.
- Receive credit for all your volunteer hours (tip: use it towards your high school credit hours and also it's great to include this with your resume when applying to jobs).
- Receive gifts from the other villages.
- The Application Deadline is: February 1, .
Bellview Community Centre
55 Tom Street
Visit our Village Website for more details.
All pictures on this site have been Watermarked and
Copyright © Protected
For more information on our event please contact us
Special Thanks to - Chairperson, Co-Chairperson, Club Members and Ambassadors and the many Volunteers for their efforts in making this event a continued success.
* Events are subject to change without notice. Please check with us to confirm details.